- The Royal Spring-Type Live Center incorporates a unique, spring-loaded point that can slide axially to compensate for workpiece thermal expansion.
- This live center is a great choice for use on machines with no tailstock because the spring-loaded mechanism eliminates the need for hydraulic compensation.
- The low-profile head of the Royal Spring-Type Live Center provides outstanding tool clearance.
- Royal Spring-Type Live Centers are guaranteed to +/- 0.0005" TIR or better.
- Loads are handled by two precision needle roller bearings and a custom thrust bearing.
- Multiple stacked springs provide enough force to ensure that the live center point remains seated in the workpiece center hole.
- Royal Spring-Type Live Centers are available with standard and extended points.
- Straight-shank models are available for use in lower turrents on multi-tasking machines.